Usually when I write my blog posts, I very rarely struggle to find the right words to express what I’m ...
As you get drunk on eggnog and roast your chestnuts on an open fire this Holiday Season, I invite you to also read (or re-read) my most viewed blog posts from this past year. It’s very fascinating to see what caught your attention the most…
10. Seclusion, Turning 42 and the Bucket List (April 1) – my mid-life crisis blog post but it also feels optimistic of what I might accomplish with my creativity.
9. One Step Closer to Eco-Utopia (June 15) – the announcement of selling our car and going car-less. Not a decision I regret. In fact I ask myself, why did we not do it sooner???
8. What Mom Means To Me (May 6) – my Mother’s Day post honouring why my mom is the best!!
7. I Feel Just Fine (July 1) – my reply to a previous blog post where I got an outpouring of support and concern over not feeling well.
6. The Struggle for the BIG Idea (June 23) – the struggle to be a composer and try to come up with a great idea when you’re tired all the time.
5. Shame Revealed Through Music (November 2) – I revealed a secret that I had bottled up for 30 years.
4. RIP Rob Ford (March 23) – I guess this ranked so high on the list because of the title and the magic of google. But the death of Toronto’s former notorious mayor did make me think a lot.
3. Small Towns: You’re So Nice, But You’re Not For Me (April 29) – this is one where I pissed off many people, which was not my intention.
2. Five Things I’m Ashamed to Admit That I Enjoy (August 29) – I have no idea why people enjoy reading about how people make fools of themselves. I guess it’s my own fault for sharing it in the first place:)!
1. I heard the news today… (May 2) – It’s poignant that this was the most read blog post of the year as I adored Noreen (and many others did as well). She will be with me always.
So there you have it. Thanks for taking this trip down 2016 Memory Lane through the eyes of moi! Wishing you a wonderful remainder to the Holiday Season and a 2017 filled with much joy, love and health. Cheers!!